CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Promise to be with each other,

Listen to this,

Tick tock Tick Tock ..


Get your own Digital Clock

Ahad, 15 Februari 2009








Fuhhh ~ I miss this guy so much ! huby u make me worried gila brabish ahh.. na tau napa sharian anie ea na blas my msg nor my mc .. I dn noe why.. maybe ea sibuk lang *try to be positive* i admit that i dn always spent my time with him.. mcm after bleq skulah kdg2 so tired smpai krja rumah n skulah pun na buat .. and I just go straight to tidur .. Tpi i try hard udah supaya every minute im free i want to spent it with him..mcm mc him during my ps and msg him how is he doing..I admit it aqu risau gila kali ah.. even one day nada msg tu pun pyah qa bgi qu.. yeahh I noe im the type yg snang rendu .. huhu hbyshyg forgive me that I didnt layan hby tpi *sigh* Im tired wahh.. bnar pulg ea pham that im busy with my school and ea pengertian jwa jenisnya mcm he will ask when aqu ada test .. he will ask me to concentrate dlu pat pelajaran and he will leave me with my revision dlu .. he wants the best for me and ea pham that aqu pun sibuk jwa which make me love him more and more..every attitude of him make me love him so badly huhu. I Love my hbyshyg sho much ! and now Im so damn risau and sad laa sal ea na reply my msg nor my mc aa .. huhu risaunyee ~


0 ulasan: