CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Promise to be with each other,

Listen to this,

Tick tock Tick Tock ..


Get your own Digital Clock

Ahad, 29 Mac 2009

cuztomize ;D by me and my super big sister SHIEILA <33 lops youu sistaaa

okk... I noee batah dh inda update..cozi dnt feel like kn update juwa wahh .. hehe for now i dn wanna blog in english coz mcm menaleh .. T.T haha .. so ... i noe btah inda usai2 this blog ..na tekarihh wa bnartaah *sigh hehehx .. and i know my blog is PINK !! OMGod... i know ryte " sjak bilaaaaaa...." tantu kana tagur nie HAHAHHAA ;p mana ya c-pink ahh sory la ehs saya take ur fav colour as my super duper background kaler untk blog saya HAHAHA well my bad lang tuu ;p hehehe nada qu tekarihh wa kan meliat other layout aa yatah antams sja thaa ;D

and in my new-updated blog ( layout sgala gala ... ) nothing interesting and nothing much :) I just u guys enjoy reading this :) with da features yg kana usai2 sgala gala nie ;D

well, last but not least THANKS TO MY KAKA SHEL,
I love youuuu so much KAKA MEE ~~ becauseee [scroll down to see]















coz I love u leee.. hahaa no komenn ;D and the others I love u guys tooo SO DAMN MUCH ;D

0 ulasan: